Thanks to Chris Harrison (link to Chris’s blog is above) for nominating me for the Seven Things About Myself blog tour. I’m going to try and think of 7 things that haven’t already been mentioned in previous Seven Things About Myself blog tours. Here goes:
- I can juggle three balls in the air.
- Five years ago I was all set to leave work and help run the new European branch of a very famous band’s fan club. I said yes, but unfortunately legal issues at the time prevented it from being set up.
- I’m a very early riser, but am knackered by 9pm.
- Jimmy Savile gave out the prizes at my all-girls school’s Speech Day in the mid 1970’s. I received my GCE certificates from him (!) but thankfully nothing else…..
- I hate soap operas.
- I love silence.
- My first audio book is nearly complete (The Daughter-in-law Syndrome)!
Now I have to nominate 15 other people. I’ve listed people who have been kind enough in the past to comment on my blogs:
P.J Fiala www.pjfiala.com/blog
Stephany Tullis Stephanytullis.com/blog
Traci Wooden-Carlisle www.tawcarlisle.com/#!blog/c1bm7
P.J MacLayne http://pjmaclayne.blogspot.com/
Kelly Williams: www.BlueHonor.com/blog/
Christine Ardigo http://christine-ardigo-author.com/?p=727
Zeece Lugo http://www.zeecelugo.com/
Ann Popp annpopp.wordpress.com
Paula Shene http://paulandpaulasplace.blogspot.com/
Beem Weeks https://beemweeks.wordpress.com/
Nicholas Rossis http://nicholasrossis.me/
Alexis Donkin http://www.alexisdonkin.com/
Wendy Anne Darling https://wendyannedarling.wordpress.com/
Lizzie Chantree http://lizziechantree.com/
Jason Zandri https://gunderstone.wordpress.com/