1. Thanks to Jerry Jenkins and re-blog from Chris, the Story Reading Ape for this one on how to become an author:
2. Here’s info from Kawanee’s Korner, re-blogged by Chris, the Story Reading Ape:
3. This is a really useful one too, from Gwendolyn Kiste
4. Thanks to Sacha Black and re-blogged by Anita Dawes and Jaye Marie on this one about how to grow your audience:
5. This one is informative from Self Publishing Review and re-blogged by Don Massenzio on how not to ask for a free review:
6. Here’s an editing checklist from Chris, the Story Reading Ape, re-blogged by Nikki McDonagh:
7. Thanks to Cassidy Salem for this one on creating promo graphics:
8. 27 free writing contests to enter. Thanks to Silver Threading and re-blog from Chris the Story Reading Ape for this one.
9. Thanks to Jane Friedman and re-blog by Chris, the Story Reading Ape for this one on optimising your Amazon book description:
10. Interesting article on using beta readers by Don Massenzio.
11. This is so true, as I was to find out. Thanks to Don Massenzio again for this:
12. Thanks to Amanda Patterson and re-blog by Chris, the Story Reading Ape for this on on how to write a synopsis and a query letter:
Monday 22nd February:
I am linking this to the Open Book Blog Hop for their blog roundup. If you would like to add your blog roundup or see other blogs in the Open Book Blog Hop, please click on the link below:
1. Link your blog to this hop.
2. Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.…
3. Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
4. Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use ?#?OpenBook? when tweeting.
5. Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.