Re-blogged on Stevie Turner, Indie Author.
Some time ago, I put together a book that contained some of the valuable information that I’ve picked up along the way on my self-publishing journey. I’ve learned a great deal and I wanted to share it with other authors.
I will likely be adding to this book or publishing a second volume in the next year. I continue to learn from all of you and from the authors I meet at various signing events. I have recently lowered the price of this book to 99 cents. I don’t really want to make much of a profit on this book. I just want to share what I’ve learned.
The book includes tips on:
- Time Management for Writers
- Writing Engaging Dialog
- Creating a Good Writing Environment
- Improving Overall Quality
- Recording Audio Books
- Using Beta Readers
- Reacting to and Incorporating Feedback
- Managing Back Story
- Dealing with Writer’s Block
- Interacting with Other Authors
View original post 40 more words