This week on the Open Book Blog Hop the theme is ‘What I know to be true’.
I thought I’d combine this with some photos of my trip away last week, and so I’m making this a fun read instead of something serious. Therefore here’s what I know to be true about the Isle of Wight music festival:
1. I know for a fact that certain ‘attributes’ pertaining to 3 of the people in this photograph are definitely suspect.
2. It’s a fact that a 3 month old Chihuahua puppy is absolutely adorable.
3. It’s true that Brian May’s guitar playing is still as good as it ever was.
4. I know for a fact that only a million pounds in my bank account beforehand would induce me to have a ride on a flying festival swing.
5. It’s true you can live on it, but…
6. A festival poncho truly keeps the wind from whipping through your body on the Tennyson Trail.
Last but not least above, I absolutely know that the best IOW beach for me is at Puckpool near Ryde!
To read about what others know to be true, please click on the blue button:
1. Link your blog to this hop.
2. Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
3. Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.…
4. Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use ?#?OpenBook? when tweeting.
5. Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.