Today is a quote Post; pull together multiple quotes from influential people (other writers, publishers, and industry experts).
Here’s 30 of my favourites:
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
- After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. – Nelson Mandela
- All things are difficult before they are easy. – Thomas Fuller
- Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity. – Tim Fargo
- Art is not what you see, but what you make others see. – Edgar Degas
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. – Winston Churchill
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Embarrassment lasts a moment, regrets last a lifetime. – Petteri Tarkkonen
- The past is a foreign country. They do things differently there. – L.P Hartley
- Enjoy life by limiting your emotional baggage to a small carry on. – Tim Fargo
- Every exit is an entry somewhere else. -Tom Stoppard
- Find your spirit, and no challenge will keep you from achieving your goals. – Christopher Penn
- Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Choose wisely.- Vala Afshar
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. – Arthur Rubinstein
- I know of only one duty, and that is to love. – Albert Camus
- I will prepare and some day my chance will come. – Abraham Lincoln
- I’ve never seen a problem that was solved by only complaining about it. – Steve Keating
- If you don’t start somewhere, you’re gonna go nowhere. – Bob Marley
- Intelligence is knowing the right answer. Wisdom is knowing when to say it. – Tim Fargo
- If you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposters just the same. – Rudyard Kipling
- Is there any one so wise as to learn by the experience of others? – Voltaire
- It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. – J.K. Rowling
- It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. – Henry David Thoreau
- Let your creative juices flow and don’t be afraid to take chances! – Joel Comm
- Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. – Hellen Keller
- Life’s tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late. – Benjamin Franklin
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – Shakespeare
- People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention. – Kim Garst
- Practice doesn’t make perfect if you’re doing it wrong. – Frank Sonnenberg
- Spirit is an invisible force made visible in all life. – Maya Angelou
Have you some quotes you’d like to share? Link your blog to this one by clicking the blue button below and following the instructions:
1. Link your blog to this hop.
2. Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop. …
3. Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
4. Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
5. Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.