1. Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape for this info on how to promote your video trailer on social media:
2. Felix from Felix the Fox Mysteries gives his opinion on marketing books:
3. Thanks to Kristen Lamb for these tips on how to grow your author blog:
4. Good one here from A Writer’s Path, giving 150 DIY tips on marketing your book:
5. Chris Syme at Digital Book World informs us of 3 new changes at Facebook that authors need to know about.
6. Thanks to Sue Anne Dunlevie for these tips on growing your blog:
7. 13 different types of content for your blog from The Millionaire’s Digest:
8. Thanks to Jens Thoughts for these 50 sites for indie and self-published authors:
9. Interesting info from Kristen Lamb about why your book isn’t selling:
10. A new way of crowd-funding by Susan Toy and Seumas Gallacher:
11. Thanks to A Writer’s Path for ’10 Things My Blog Taught Me.”
12. Check out this writing competition via Bridget Whelan to win tickets to a literary festival:
13. Good advice here: 15 tips for self-publishing the second time around from Suzanne Rogerson:
14. Thanks to Smorgasbord for these autumn book and blog promotions. I shall definitely be taking Sally Cronin up on her offer!
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie, Eternal Scribbler, Don Massenzio, Lizzie Chantree, Mystical Writer, Kim’s Author Support Blog, and Pearls Before Swine, for the re-blogs.