More informative blogs for writers…
1. Thanks to Jo Robinson for this information about building your book’s front matter:
2. Interesting one from Sharon Bially via Chris, the Story Reading Ape regarding promoting yourself BEFORE you send out your manuscript to agents:
3. Allison Maruska asks ‘To put a book for free or not?’ What do you think?
4. Wise words from Kyle Perkins about why you should not give up writing:
5. Thanks to Kristen Lamb for this info on how to grow your author blog:
6. Have a look at Chris, the Story Reading Ape’s blog for this guest post with info on how to promote your book:
7. A good one from The Write Life on where to submit short stories:
8. Thanks to Kristen Twardowski for these free online resources for grammar and writing:
9. Want to be a guest author? Check out C.M Blackwood’s site to find out how:
10. Check out this one from Alexis Chateau to find out the 5 awful mistakes that bloggers make:
11. Thanks to Rashmi Menon for these 5 ways of creating an interactive blog:
12. Lynn Serafinn at Spirit Authors gives these tips on writing a good blurb and back pages for your books:
13. Michael Dellert shows us 20 ways in which to build character:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Don Massenzio, Kim’s Author Support Blog, AlltheAbove, Smorgasbord, AuroraJeanAlexander, and Dan Alatorre for the re-blogs.