1. A valuable resource from Ann Marie Wyncoll – a list of free university courses via MOOC:
2. Thanks to Joseph C Kunz for these 10 mistakes to avoid that are often made when publishing a non-fiction book.
3. What’s your opinion of Kindle Countdown deals? Here’s Suzanne Rogerson’s:
4. Thanks to Allison Maruska for these 3 writing cheats to avoid:
5. Good one from Olga Nunez Miret on LitWorldInterviews regarding multi-author promotions:
6. Thanks to Hugh’s Views and News for this info on adding your WordPress blog to your Gravatar:
7. I’ll definitely be sticking to this advice from Chris Well regarding building your blog following:
8. Thanks to Lorraine Ambers for this bite-sized Pinterest lesson:
9. Good one from A Writer’s Path on why authors need to be as accessible as possible:
10. Check this one out from Kristen Lamb. Does Facebook sell books, and do writers need a Facebook fan page?
11. Thanks to Alison Williams for these commonly confused words (I’ll also be blogging about this subject on Monday):
12. Reade and Write shares how to write a review:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Mystical Writer, Smorgasbord, Don Massenzio, Anita Dawes and Jaye Marie for the re-blogs.