1. Thanks to Mary Walton for these 10 proofreading tools for writers.
2. 6 answers fiction writers have for the Grammar Police by Kassandra Lamb:
3. Thanks to Helen Sedwick for these 5 legal terms every author should know.
4. Good advice from Nail Your Novel about how to blog about your book without giving too much away.
5. Thanks to Nicholas C. Rossis for these author tips:
6. Good one from Gem Stone on finding beta readers:
7. Thanks to Pearls Before Swine for this message to authors:
8. Have We Had Help has some advice for authors regarding marketing:
9. Good advice on sentence construction from Matthew Anderson and Jean’s Writing:
10. Thanks to Silver Threading for these 6 ways of evoking fear in your writing:
11. Thanks to Ana Spoke for writing about her experiences with Patchwork Press and NetGalley:
12. Last but not least, my thanks of course goes to Sally Cronin at Smorgasbord for getting the word out regarding my book promotion this week:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Nicholas C.Rossis, Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie, The Write Stuff, and Kim’s Author Support Blog, for the re-blogs.