This is my last post for a few days. I’m off to my second home – the Isle of Wight, for some R&R! See you again on Wednesday. x
1. Here’s 11 ways to overcome marketing dread, by Beth Bacon:
2. Thanks to Hugh’s Views & News for this info on how to stop your comments ending up in somebody’s WordPress spam folder.
3. A Writer’s Path gives us 4 things we must do before publishing a book:
4. Advice from Fantasy Author’s Handbook on how NOT to open a short story:
5. Thanks to Author Design Studio for this one on how your book cover influences your brand as an indie author.
6. Thanks to Meerkat for these 9 things that cost a book 5 stars:
7. Good advice from Connie J. Jasperson regarding making your FB fan page useful:
8. Useful blog by Ruth Nestvold giving info on sites for promoting $0.99 book sales:
9. Good one from James Calbraith – 80 sites to advertise your book:
10. Thanks to A Writer’s Path for this beginner’s guide to self- publishing on Amazon’s KDP:
11. Thanks to Michael Dellert for these 8 reasons why writers should use Twitter:
12. Thanks to Sally Cronin at Smorgasbord for this article on processed food:
Thanks to Kim’s Author Support Blog, Archer’s Aim, Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Dan Alatorre, for the re-blogs.