1. Thanks to Michael Dellert for these 5 things authors need to know about Facebook:
2. Thanks to Holly Evans for these NaNoWriMo tips:
3. Sue Vincent gives 12 quick fixes for your blog:
4. Read A.M Manay’s ways of dealing with writer’s block, via Entertaining Stories:
5. Some good advice from Dan Alatorre regarding author events:
6. Jenny in Neverland gives some advice on how to maximise your blog tour:
7. How to write your memoir by D.G Kaye. Yep, I’ve just written mine!
8. G.L Cromarty gives 7 tips on writing your first book:
9. Thanks to Sacha Black for these 30 writing competitions with cash prizes:
10. Thanks to Kristen Lamb for this info on writing a synopsis:
11. Archer’s Aim gives us 20 ways to double our writing productivity:
12. Thanks to Yecheilyah Ysrayl for these basics every indie author needs before publishing a book:
13. Useful infographic from Curtis Newbold regarding the 69 rules of punctuation:
Thanks to Kim’s Author Support Blog, Mystical Writer, Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Don Massenzio, Writer’s Treasure Chest, Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie, and Savvy Book Writers for the re-blogs.