1. Thanks to Pearls Before Swine for these 7 reasons to build an email list:
2. Check out Cassie’s guest post on Confessions of a Readaholic regarding e-books:
3. Thanks to A Writer’s Path for these 4 ways of increasing your chances of selling a book:
4. Thanks to Kate M. Colby for this blog on how to handle good and bad book reviews:
5. Alison Maruska gives us three things to know about writers’ conferences:
6. Thanks to Judith Briles at The Book Designer for this one on the perfect pitch:
7. Good one from Alison Williams on self-publishing and the snobbery issue:
Thanks to Kim’s Author Support Blog, Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Smorgasbord, and Don Massenzio for the re-blogs.