1. Thanks to Day as Casey for these tips on how to improve your blog:
2. Thanks to Kristen Twardowski for this blog on what happens when authors change their mind after publication:
3. Interesting article by Jillian Casey on A Writer’s Path on how e-books are changing the way we read and write:
4. Olga Nunez Miret on LitWorldInterviews gives us details of a new marketing strategy:
5. G.L Cromarty (The Writing Chimp) tells us why we should share our writing and how to go about it:
6. Thanks to Kristen Twardowski again for this novel writing tool which is free for November:
7. Pearls Before Swine gives us 7 ways to create a book business plan:
8. Thanks to Rachel Poli for these November/December writing contests:
9. Jaqueline Oby-Ikocha at The Art of Beautiful Expressions gives tips on changing things so that more people read your blog:
10. Roberta Pimentel encourages us to share our blogs:
11. Would you like to take part in a survey to help self-published authors? Now is your chance!
12. Jean’s Writing gives this tip on how to publish an e-book with pictures:
13. Thanks to Esther Newton for details of the H.E Bates Short Story Competition:
14. Thanks to Enjoyment in Writing/Readers Favorite for this tip on collecting a list of blogs for easy reference:
15. Interesting one from Diana Peach (Myths of the Mirror) on why she gave up her traditional publishing deal and went Indie:
16. Thanks to Adirondack Editing for this blog on what happens to your intellectual property after you die.
17. Last but not least, enjoy these 36 writing tips from Stephen King courtesy of Millionaire’s Digest:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales, All the Above, Kim’s Author Support Blog, Writer’s Treasure Chest, D.G Kaye, and Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie for the re-blogs.