1. Check out Jemima Pett’s guest post on Chris, the Story Reading Ape’s blog regarding Goodreads giveaways:
2. Seamus Gallacher gives us self-published authors some good advice:
3. Rachael Ritchey’s guest post by Chris, the Story Reading Ape offers advice for writers:
4. Thanks to Sacha Black for this one on tropes and clichés:
5. Good advice from BlondeWriteMore on writer’s block.
6. Thanks to Bridget Whelan for this free 100 word writing competition:
7. Herminia Chow writes an open letter to bloggers:
8. Sue Vincent is promoting indie authors. Please check out her blog:
9. Advice from Your Writer Platform on building a visual strategy for your author brand:
10. Thanks to Nicholas C. Rossis for this info on how to sell more books over the holiday period:
11. Check out advertising your book on A Writer’s Path.
12. Fancy writing a guest post? Chronicles of an Orange-Haired Woman is waiting to hear from you!
12. Last but not least, Pearls Before Swine tells us ways that books can help us publish our own book:
Thanks to Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie, Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Antonio Westley, AuroraJeanAlexander, and Kim’s Author Support Blog for the re-blogs.