This week is an in-depth post that defines our blog or brand.
I don’t like to stick to one genre/brand when writing books, as I find it doesn’t give me enough scope. Therefore I write humor, suspense, thrillers, and women’s fiction based on family dramas and relationships. You can find out more about my books by visiting my Amazon author page http://bookShow.me/B00AV7YOTU
Next year I’m even going to try my hand at a science fiction novel, as I’ve had a particular plot going around in my head for a while. The plot definitely fits the genre of science fiction, which has surprised me quite a lot as I do not really enjoy reading sci-fi stories.
My blog here on WordPress and also on the LitWorldInterviews blog site is centred around helping the self-published/Indie author. I interview authors, and also write reviews of self-published books I have read and enjoyed. I also review other authors’ books published through my own publisher http://www.Creativia.org.
Other categories I’ve set up which are centred around the Indie author are as follows:
- Saturday Sale: I will feature 3 or 4 discounted books by self-published authors on a Saturday.
- Friday Roundup: I will feature pertinent blogs which will aid the Indie author.
- Stevie’s Interviews: I will ask Indie authors 20 questions and publish their answers on my blog and on my website http://www.stevie-turner-author.co.uk
- Multi-author Events / Blog Tours: I take part in blog tours to promote my own books and those of other authors.
- Women’s Fiction Book Club: I started up this group on Goodreads for readers of women’s fiction so that they can read and review each others’ books. There are no rules, because I hate rules… https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/185646-women-s-fiction-book-club
- Guest Posts: Authors can write a guest blog and I’ll publish it, so long as the content is appropriate for my WordPress site.
- Re-Blogs: If I read a blog which will help the self-published author, I’ll re-blog it.
So, if you have a book for sale or you’d like to join my book club or write a guest post, please feel free! Please send your guest blog to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Guest Blog’ in the subject. Thanks.
To link your blog to this one, please click on the blue button below.
1. Link your blog to this hop.
2. Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop. …
3. Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
4. Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
5. Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.