1. Thanks to Rachel Poli for these December 2016 / January 2017 writing competitions:
2. L.C.W Allingham asks ‘Are there too many aspiring writers for you to succeed?
3. A Lover of Books welcomes bestselling author Louise Voss to their blog:
4. Thanks to A.S Chung / Pigeonhole Books for these 30 Facebook groups for writers to join:
5. Thanks to Christoph Fischer for these new book promo sites:
6. Thanks to Pearls Before Swine who gives us this info on how the WordPress blog subscription system works:
7. The Millionaire’s Digest gives us some tips on getting our blogs noticed:
8. My good friend Lucy V. Hay gives us some tips on genres:
9. Sacha Black gives us some info on how to be a smarter author in 2017:
10. Ever wondered about the origins of some words? Aurorawatcherak gives us some clues:
11. Rachel Poli gives us 35 questions to ask when critiquing a novel:
12. Thanks to D.E Haggerty for making it clearer regarding using who and whom:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Don Massenzio, Christoph Fischer, and Writer’s Treasure Chest for the re-blogs.