1. Thanks to Libro Editing for this info on how to create a Facebook event:
2. Thanks to Bryan Hutchinson on the Postive Writer website for this very informative interview with Mark Gottlieb of Trident Media Group:
3. D. Mattriccino on Writer’s Digest gives this guide to writing an effective novel synopsis.
4. P.H Solomon gives us 5 ways to market our books for free:
5. Duncan Koerber at The Expert Editor gives us 100 editing and proofreading tips:
6. Roz Morris via Nail Your Novel gives 5 qualities of a brilliant story:
7. Chris, the Story Reading Ape gives us an infographic on 45 ways of avoiding the word ‘very’:
8. Dan Alatorre gives us 3 word choice errors that ruin a manuscript:
9. Jean M. Cogdell gives advice on how to write a good book review:
10. Check out this valuable list of ‘How to..’ by Chris, the Story Reading Ape:
11. Pearls Before Swine tell of 3 reasons why an author website is needed:
12. Thanks to Rachel Poli for these February/March writing contests:
13. Terri Webster Schrandt at Second Wind Leisure shows us how to get hundreds of free blog photos:
Thanks to Don Massenzio, Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Nikki McDonagh, Smorgasbord, Pizzazz Book Promotions, and Lizzie Chantree for the re-blogs.