1. Thanks to Karen Dowdall for these 10 ways that first time writers can get noticed on social media:
2. Find out what G.L Cromarty has learned by publishing a book:
3. Thanks to Deborah Jay for this info on the Indie Author Fringe Event:
4. Have you read Jemima Pett’s guest post on Chris, the Story Reading Ape’s blog regarding Camp NaNoWriMo?
5. Thanks to D.E Haggerty for this tip on adding a site icon to your WordPress blog:
6. Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape for this info on how to make a ‘sticky’ WordPress post:
7. Have you been interviewed? Dan Alatorre asks you to share a recent interview:
8. Thanks to Richard Ankers for these writing tools for the professional writer:
9. Guest author Julianne Q. Johnson on ‘A Writer’s Path’ tells us about writing to market:
10. Lizzie Chantree tells us of some good free book promotion sites:
11. Janice Wald gives 6 tips for increasing blog traffic:
12. Jo Blakeley tells us of 5 things she wished she’d known before publishing a book:
13. D.E Haggerty writes about how to do an author interview:
14. Joanne Tracey informs us how to seek permission to use song lyrics:
Thanks to Don Massenzio, Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie, and Kim’s Author Support Blog for the re-blogs.