I haven’t been too active on social media this week as I’m into the 5th week of radiotherapy and one of the side-effects (among many) is that I really can’t be bothered to do much writing or blogging at all. However, here’s a few blogs to help writers that I have seen when I can stay awake long enough…!
1. Jawad Khan on ProBlogger gives us 3 techniques to build our email lists:
2. Interesting blog by Roz Morris regarding self-published/traditionally published books:
3. G. L Cromarty tells of the benefits for writers of using Scrivener:
4. Beth Bacon at DBW writes about the audio book boom:
5. Thanks to Barb Drozdowich for this info about networking on Goodreads:
6. Thanks to Writing Insight Success for this blog on editors’ skills:
7. Dan Alatorre gives 3 tips for a successful book promotion:
8. Lindsay tells us of some writing mistakes that newbie bloggers make:
Thanks to HowToEbook, Firefly 465, and Chris the Story Reading Ape for the re-blogs.