Still not back up to full speed, but I’ve added these ones below for you this week.
1. Toni Pike, guest author on Chris, the Story Reading Ape’s blog, gives us 13 things to do after publishing a new book:
2. Ben Taylor, a guest on Nicholas C. Rossis’ blog, tells of 5 things he learned about marketing his first book:
3. Writing Your First Novel gives some POV mistakes which are easily made:
4. Thanks to Daily Infographic and re-blog by Chris, the Story Reading Ape for this info on the 10 commonly misunderstood words in English:
5. Thanks to Indies Unlimited for these tips on how to make a book signing event a success:
6. Phoenix Rainez gives 10 tips on how to write book reviews:
7. Rachel Poli gives 9 steps to editing a novel:
Thanks to Deanie Humphrys-Dunne, Don Massenzio, Chris the Story Reading Ape, and Angie Dokos, for the re-blogs.