1. Thanks to Janice Wald at Mostly Blogging for this info on taking your blog to the next level:
2. Libro Editing gives advice on how to keep people engaged with your blog:
3. Maja Todorovic blogs about 3 commonly made writing mistakes:
4. Thanks to Gary Smailes for this blog on book advances and royalties:
5. Terry Whalin advises on how to get a wealth of social media content:
6. Thanks to P.H Solomon for these 8 Scrivener tools:
7. Thanks to Authors Publish for these 22 calls for themed submissions:
8. Mixtus Media gives 130 hashtags to use on Instagram:
9. Jerry Jenkins gives us 249 powerful verbs to use:
10. Jolina Petersheim gives 10 tips for re-writing a novel:
11. C.S Boyack tells of his best promotional source:
12. Yecheilyah Ysrayl, a guest on Chris, the Story Reading Ape’s blog, gives 15 lessons she has learned about writing:
13. Kristina Stanley, a guest on Dan Alatorre’s blog, explains the Feedback Editing App.
14. Michael Dellert gives some advice on writing a query letter:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Colleen Chesebro, Jan Hawke, Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie, How to Ebook, Writer’s Digest, and Don Massenzio for the re-blogs.