1. Teagan Berry on ‘A Writer’s Path’ writes about the benefits of Pinterest for authors:
2. Gary Smailes at Bubblecow shows how a novel gets made into a film.
3. Thanks to Caleb Clayton at Indies Unlimited for this book formatting info:
4. Here’s 7 book launch lessons from Sacha Black:
5. S.T Sanchez on A Writer’s Path gives 5 tips for new writers:
6. Carrie Rubin tells us why she probably won’t be running another Goodreads Giveaway:
7. Kendra Elliot on Writer’s Digest gives 6 ways to improve your romantic thriller:
8. Alison Maruska asks whether female authors should use initials rather than their full name:
9. Some writing tips on filter words by Kathy Steinemann on D.G Kaye’s blog:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Don Massenzio, Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie, and Kim’s Author Support Blog for the re-blogs.