1. Melissa Donovan gives 42 fiction writing tips:
2. Thanks to Book Marketing Tools for this guide for authors on attracting media attention:
3. Megan Morgan answers one of the questions that people ask authors:
4. The Content Fair gives 10 best writing tips from Stephen King:
5. Thanks to Suzanne Bowditch for these 5 tips to deal with writer’s block:
6. Alison Baverstock gives 10 marketing tips for self-published authors:
7. Myths of the Mirror gives 7 steps to a user-friendly blog:
8. Don Massenzio writes about the ending of a book:
9. Rachel Poli gives advice on writing about characters with unique sensory quirks:
10. Here’s a good one from Libro Editing – irrupt or erupt?
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Suzanne Bowditch, Retired? No-one Told Me! Don Massenzio, and How To EBook for the re-blogs.