Off to the lovely Isle of Wight again for most of the next two weeks, so this will be my last post for a while apart from the usual (scheduled) Open Book Blog Hop on Monday. Back again at my desk to catch up on Sunday 10th September. x
1. Anne R. Allen gives advice on author etiquette and writes down 12 laws of the Amazon jungle:
2. Hugh’s Views & News gives 71 ways to slowly kill your blog:
3. Carrie Rubin warns us against giving books away:
4. Top 5 reasons your book is rejected from publishing by Kobo Writing Life:
5. Thanks to The Page Turner for details of this ‘Authors Talk About It’ writing competition:
6. Look out for Yecheilyah’s book review awards later in the year:
7. Sacha Black gives details (and date change) of the 2018 Bloggers Bash:
8. Join Sally Cronin’s end of summer party!
9. Bridget Whelan gives advice on what constitutes a short story:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, D. G Kaye, OIKOS -Redaktion, and Jean M. Cogdell for the re-blogs.