1. Thanks to Erica Verrillo for these 11 literary fiction publishers accepting manuscripts:
2. Thanks to D.E Haggerty for this blog on sharing an awesome review of your book:
3. Sue Vincent gives some advice on how to write a book:
4. Who’s joining the BlogBashChat on Twitter this Sunday evening?
5. Loretta Livingstone, guest on Helen Hollick’s blog, writes about embarrassing book signing events:
6. Thanks to Martin Crosbie for these secrets he learned whilst running a book promotion site:
7. Thanks to Diana Urban on the BookBub Partners Blog for these 7 ideas on getting your book more international exposure:
8. Bryn Donovan gives 50 plot ideas for a mystery story:
9. Thanks to Rachel Poli for these 5 elements of a short story:
10. Zoe Carter, guest on Nicholas C. Rossis’ blog, gives 7 best options to test your writing skills:
11. Thanks again to Rachel Poli for these Sept/Oct writing competitions:
12. Sarah Bolme on The Book Designer writes about building an author platform:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Writer’s Treasure Chest, and Don Massenzio for the re-blogs.