1. Thanks to L.C.W Allingham for this info on how to be an excellent critique partner:
2. Thanks to Janice Wald at Mostly Blogging for these blog ideas:
3. Allison Maruska gives 5 reasons to write for an anthology:
4. Max Gray writes about experimenting with tenses and POV’s:
5. Emily Temple at Literary Hub shares 20 pieces of writing advice from William Faulkner:
6. Nicole Dieker at The Write Life gives 3 big pitch mistakes:
7. Lorna Sixsmith writes of the dos and don’ts of publishing a book:
8. Rachel Poli lists writing contests with October / November deadlines:
9. Thanks to InterestingLiterature for these 10 things you might not know about famous poets:
Thanks to Firefly465, Don Massenzio, JoAnn Chateau, AuroraJeanAlexander, NewAuthorOnline, and Chris, the Story Reading Ape for the re-blogs.
I’m off to the Island for the weekend… see you all again on Monday. I’ve scheduled a couple of posts and I’ll reply to any comments on my return.