1. Thanks to Tina Frisco for this blog on Polldaddy ratings:
2. Thanks to Mark Coker of Smashwords for the podcast and CKBooks Publishing for the info.
3. Thanks to David Wogahn on AuthorImprints for this info on selling books from your website:
4. Thanks to Indies Unlimited and TCK Publishing for this info on the 2017 Readers Choice Awards (U.S entries only):
5. Thanks to Grammarly for these 9 tips to improve bland writing:
6. Uninspired Writers writes about taking your own advice:
7. Jeri Walker, guest on D.G Kaye’s blog, gives some blogging/website tips:
8. Jean M. Cogdell asks what to do with old obsolete grammar rules:
9. P.H Solomon gives his latest marketing tools:
10. Author Marketing Experts give some suggestions on getting more book reviews:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Don Massenzio, and Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie for the re-blogs.