1. JemsBooks asks how do authors promote their work?
2. Thanks to Rachel Poli for these November/December writing contests:
3. Kourtney Heintz gives us 6 tips to survive a writing disaster:
4. Thanks to Lysa Grant on Self-Publishing Review for these 15 places accepting guest posts:
5. The Obsessive Writer gives ten blogging tips:
6. Is your book not selling? Dan Alatorre tells why:
7. Juli Hoffman gives some free links for editing a manuscript:
8. Thanks to Hugh’s Views & News for this info on the WordPress ‘Press This’ button.
9. Thanks to Jina S. Bazzar for these writing tips:
10. Thanks to Milly Schmidt for this lighthearted post about writing at work. I must admit I’ve done this too!
11. Thanks to Erica Verrillo for these 34 calls for submissions in November:
12. Thanks to S.C Richmond for this Twitter update:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Sylvia Hubbard, When Angels Fly, Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie, and Don Massenzio for the re-blogs.
Back on Monday. Off to work today and then to ‘winterise’ the holiday home this weekend. Sad chore, but hey, it’ll still be there for us next summer.