Thanks to Fictionophile for this info on Ryan Lanz’s new initiative: ‘A Writer’s Path Writer’s Club’.
After looking at the writing market for years, he noticed a need for a Writers Club of this kind. Sure, there are Facebook groups, writers groups, etc., but there aren’t many associations that are more than just a gathering of writers.
He wanted to create a club where the sole purpose of it is to solve headaches for writers. Here are some of the headaches he’s looking to solve:
- It’s hard to find reviewers for my book
- Writing-related service providers (editors, book cover designers, etc.) are expensive
- I don’t know if my writing is good enough and I need feedback
- I need more promotion for my book
- I don’t know if my blurb or summary is good enough
- Not enough readers know my book exists
View original post 287 more words