Happy New Year!
This week’s subject is to write about what we’re most looking forward to in the coming year.
This is a scheduled post as I’m not back from holiday until tomorrow. I’ll list a few things I’m looking forward to in no particular order, just as I think of them:
- Continuing to stay cancer free.
- Peace in 2018 and beyond – I know it’s a bit of a long shot, but a girl can hope!
- Spending more time at my holiday home on the Isle of Wight with family and friends.
- Making new blogging friends on WordPress.
- Meeting blogging friends I’ve already made at the Bloggers Bash in May (assuming I’m still healthy!).
- Hearing back from the film company interested in ‘A House Without Windows’.
- Getting my watery and sore right eye fixed – the aftermath of 30 doses of radiotherapy.
- Staying healthy enough to be able to babysit my grandchildren when required.
- The summer, and getting outside for long walks in the sunshine.
- Finishing my WIP.
- Continuing to enjoy working part time.
What are other blog hoppers looking forward to? Click on the blue button below to find out, or write about what you’re looking forward to and add it here:
1. Link your blog to this hop.
2. Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
3. Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
4. Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
5. Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.