Thanks to Carrot Ranch for these guest post opportunities.
The well has gone dry, writers! We’ve had a terrific run of guest writers who have explored and shared their creative projects and processes through the Raw Literature series at Carrot Ranch. I’m not convinced we’ve run out of creativity to share because the well is deep and we just need to go further.
If you want to catch up on our 2018 series, be sure to bookmark these terrific Raw Literature Guest Essays:
- Raw Literature: Art is the Active Expression of Our Creative Skills by Kate Spencer
- Raw Literature: Riding the Range by D. Avery
- Raw Literature: Me, Too: Sexual Harassment Before It Had a Name by Paula Moyer
- Raw Literature: Seeking the Well by Charli Mills
- Raw Literature: A Writer’s Journey by Rachel Hanson
- Raw Literature: Meet My Other Half by Juliet Nubel
- Raw Literature: Write a New Ending by Cheryl Oreglia
- Raw Literature: Asperger’s, Voice and the Search for Identity by Sherri Matthews
View original post 578 more words