I’ve got a great little reading/review group going. You may even want to join and add your own book? If you’re interested, here’s what you do and don’t have to do:
1. You don’t have to worry about getting my name right. I’m not so far up my own chocolate whizz-way to care whether you call me Steve or even Mr Turner. If you join, sooner or later you’ll figure out what my name is.
2. You don’t have to send me a long-drawn out flattering request, praising my literary skills and comparing me to JK Rowling (even though I don’t write Fantasy). However, you can if you like of course – I’ll frame it and put it on the wall.
3. If you join you do have to read the group’s description. By doing this you’ll find out what we’re about, and it saves me having to go over it all again. However, if my description has you scratching your head, I can give you instructions via private messaging and send you some Hedrin shampoo.
4. At the moment you do have to read books that are not in your favourite genre, simply because I am at the stage where people are still joining. When enough people have joined, I will be able to separate books by genre. Don’t complain – I have to do it as well.
5. You do have to buy a book (they are always $0.99 / £0.99) before you read it. There are no free copies.
6. You do have to stick to deadlines for buying and reviewing, and post your reviews on Amazon and Goodreads (deadline to add your $0.99/£0.99 book to the July/August thread is 8pm UK time on July 28th).
Still interested? Well… all you have to do to join is click on this link: