I so agree with Aurorawatcherak’s view of love. Sometimes it’s just hard work! I’ve never been one for taking the easy option, and perhaps that’s why Sam and I took the time to work out all our problems instead of running away from each other. We are still together after 39 years.
Do you believe in true love?
1. Link your blog to this hop.
2. Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
3. Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
4. Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use#OpenBookwhen tweeting.
5. Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.
<!– start InLinkz script –>
<!– end InLinkz script –>
Yeah, asking a writer who specializes in apocalyptic fiction if she believes in “true love” is going to garner a complex answer. There’s a reason I have never successfully written a romance novel. The hearts and flowers version of love doesn’t live in my house, never did and never will.
Brad and I have only ever been married to each other (33 years this month), but our parents had eight marriages between them…
View original post 622 more words