This week the topic is:
‘What have you done to make the world a better place?’
Hmm…I had to think about this one. I think I’ve helped in a small way by doing the 10 things that I’ve listed below:
- Raising two sons to adulthood to be productive members of society.
- Never chopping down trees just because it’s Christmas (such a stupid idea to bring what was a live tree into your living room and decorate it with gaudy trash!).
- Filling up 4 bird feeders in our garden with peanuts on a regular basis. Flocks of birdies have found them. It’s a place for them to hang out. Okay, the grass is full of shit, but hey…
- Never embarrassing myself or my family by being drunk in a public place (or at home either).
- Writing novels to entertain readers.
- Helping patients whilst working as a medical secretary in a hospital for 17 years (you always feel needed and useful!).
- Speaking the truth. It’s solved a lot of problems.
- Picking up litter instead of dropping it.
- Giving a smile and a “Good morning” to people I see as I’m out walking.
- Not driving up the exhaust pipe of the car in front to try and make them drive faster.
What have you done? If you want to take part in the blog hop this week, here are the rules:
1.Link your blog to this hop.
2. Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
3. Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
4. Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
5. Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.
Add your blog below by clicking on the blue button:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!