This week the topic is:
What is the one thing guaranteed to make you laugh?
There are several things actually, which I must include:
- Dave Allen. Anything he ever said was funny. He is the ‘one thing’, but below are a list of several others
- Kenny Everett, especially when he did the ‘Bee Gee Kit’.
- Victoria Wood when she sang one of her witty songs (Let’s Do It springs to mind).
- Les Dawson when he sang but purposely played the piano out of tune at the same time.
- Billy Connolly when he starts ranting.
- Any sayings/quotes by Stephen Fry, Oscar Wilde, or Noel Coward.
- My husband Sam’s ‘poetry’ (not for printing).
- My eldest son, if ever we all go line dancing.
- My youngest son if he starts giggling.
What do other blog hoppers find funny? Click on the blue button below to find out. You can even add your own blog or comments!
1. Link your blog to this hop.
2. Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
3. Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
4. Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
5. Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.