This week the topic is:
What’s the most unusual expense you’ve had?
We queued up in the supermarket with a trolley containing 30 tins of a particular brand of cat food, even though we haven’t got a cat!
My cousin Mike, who lives in Saudi Arabia, had visited us earlier in the year and took back some cat food, as his cat loves a particular brand that Mike had picked up when he had visited before. Sam had to fly to Riyadh on business, and so Mike agreed to pay for 30 tins and any excess baggage charges when Sam arrived at the airport.
Sam’s overnight case was unusually heavy, but Kitty was pleased anyhow!
What do other blog hoppers say? Click on the link below to find out, or even add your own post to this blog.
1. Link your blog to this hop.
2. Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
3. Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
4. Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
5. Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.