This week’s topic is:
As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal?
I have an avatar that author Yasmin Correa made for me back in 2016, and I also made my own just for this blog. First of all I’ll share Yasmin’s avatar, which features a book I’m writing, plus one of the awards I won for ‘A House Without Windows’ in 2014.
I then went on to the ‘Make Your Own Avatar’ site, and tried to produce something that looks approximately like myself. This person eventually ended up looking nothing like me at all:
The last one is me after a night out on the lash:
What would other blog-hoppers’ avatars look like? Click on the blue button below to find out, or just add your own:
- Link your blog to this hop.
- Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
- Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
- Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
- Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.