Thanks to Suzan Khoja at Magical Booklush for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award Ceremony:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How My Blog Started:
I started this blog back in 2013 when I began writing novels. I find that blogging is one of the best ways to showcase my work and my writing style. I have also found many new friends in cyber world who are also writers. They offer support, many volunteer to be ARC readers when I write a new novel, and I have learned a lot from them.
Give Two Pieces of Advice to New Bloggers:
- Try to engage with other bloggers by commenting on posts that interest you, and don’t forget to answer any comments that you receive too.
2. Don’t overkill your blog by publishing too many posts in one day.
Select up to 15 Bloggers:
Here goes… I’ve chosen these awesome bloggers because they either support Indie authors, comment on my blogs, or buy and review my books. Some do all of them!
D. G Kaye: https://dgkayewriter.com/
Anita Dawes and Jaye Marie: https://jenanita01.com/
Don Massenzio: https://donmassenzio.wordpress.com/
Sally Cronin: https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/
Darlene Foster: https://darlenefoster.wordpress.com/
Robbie Cheadle: https://robertawrites235681907.wordpress.com/
Jim Webster: https://jandbvwebster.wordpress.com/
Ellen Hawley: https://notesfromtheuk.com/
Phil Huston: https://philh52.wordpress.com/