Today the topic is:
Show us a photo (or photos) you took that you’re most proud of. Tell us about it (them).
Sam and I only took up cycling a couple of years ago when we reached 61. I took the photo below last week at the well-preserved Victorian station at Yarmouth, Isle of Wight, which has now morphed into a cafe. The old railway line has long gone, courtesy of Dr Beeching, but on the right you can see it is now a lovely cycle trail which meanders along a wooded path for about 2 and a half miles in-between Freshwater and Yarmouth.
Myself and Sam often cycle along this path, and I’m rather proud that at nearly 63 years of age I can keep up with everybody else! We have found quite a few cycle paths on the Island now, some much longer than this one, but no less enjoyable.
Another photo I took last week was of the sunrise directly opposite our caravan around 7am. It’s rather nice, isn’t it? If I wasn’t such an early bird I would have missed it!
Click on the link below to discover which photos other blog-hoppers are proud of.
- Link your blog to this hop.
- Notify your following that you are participating in this blog hop.
- Promise to visit/leave a comment on all participants’ blogs.
- Tweet/or share each person’s blog post. Use #OpenBook when tweeting.
- Put a banner on your blog that you are participating.