Does anybody like writing ghost stories? Here’s your chance to shine!
I’m a sucker for a good ghost story. I think most people are. That is why Where Spirits Linger will be the theme for the 2021 WordCrafter Short Fiction Contest. WordCrafter Press is looking for quality paranormal stories in which setting plays a key role, for publication of its 2021 paranormal anthology. Haunted houses, hotels, cemeteries, and other places ‘where spirits linger’ are all fair game.
- Submit a paranormal story in which the setting plays a key role. I want to read your ghost story!
- Stories should be less than 10,000 words and have paranormal elements.
- Flash fiction is accepted as long as it is a complete story, with beginning, middle and end.
- Submit only works that are unpublished and for which you hold copyright.
- Submit stories in a word doc, double spaced with legible 12 pt font, in standard manuscript format.
- Submit stories to…
View original post 191 more words