Thank you ‘A Couple of B’s’ for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Myself:
- I’m a stage 4 cancer survivor (diagnosed 15 years ago).
- I like to be able to see the horizon.
- I’m dairy intolerant.
- What is one book you still want to read before Christmas?
Twenty Years a Stranger, by Deborah Twelves.
2. What is one book on your Christmas list?
The Authenticity Project – Clare Pooley
3. What advice would you give to a new book blogger?
Blog only once a day, and always answer any comments on your blog.
4. Puppies or kittens?
Neither. I’m allergic to both!
5. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
The Great Escape.
These are people who regularly interact on my blog.
- https://dgkayewriter.com/ D.G Kaye
- https://cliveblogs.wordpress.com/ Clive
- https://philh52.wordpress.com/ Phil Huston
- https://jandbvwebster.wordpress.com/ Jim Webster
- https://notesfromtheuk.com/ Ellen Hawley
- https://firstnightdesign.wordpress.com/ (sorry, don’t know your name!)
- https://robertawrites235681907.wordpress.com/ Robbie Cheadle
- https://darlenefoster.wordpress.com/ Darlene Foster
- https://petespringerauthor.wordpress.com/ Pete Springer
- https://theshowersofblessings.com/ Miriam Hurdle
- https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com/ Abbie Johnson Taylor
- https://beetleypete.com/ Pete Johnson
- https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/ Sally Cronin
- https://magicalbooklush.blog/ Suzan Khoja
- https://tidalscribe.wordpress.com/ Janet Gogerty
Here are 5 questions for my 15 bloggers to answer:
- Do you find it difficult to come up with interesting topics to blog about?
- Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
- What’s the best thing about Christmas?
- Would you eat a worm if you knew you would be a millionaire after you’d eaten it?
- A TV dinner or caviar and champagne?
Here’s the link to my best post so far (best in that it’s had the most comments):