You can find A Guy Called Bloke on the link here. Below I’ve answered 7 of his questions:
- Are you happy with all your body parts?
The eyes are not what they were, and neither are the knees. I’d like my left vocal cord back as well.
2. What is the worst song ever?
Anything by U2. In my humble opinion none of their songs are worth listening to.
3. What’s the strangest culinary thing you have ever done with a bowl of fruit?
Nothing, unfortunately. I usually eat the contents of the bowl. It’s better that way.
4. What’s the sauciest/naughtiest thing you have ever done with whipped cream?
Thrown it away (I’m dairy intolerant), lol.
5. Okay, you have been tasked with inviting 7 famous yet dead people to your dinner party – who is on your list and more importantly why those 7?
Noel Coward: I’m sure he’d be so witty that I’d spend the whole dinner party laughing.
Dave Allen: I definitely would be laughing all night with the stories he tells.
L.P Hartley: I’d like to ask about the real Go-Between story that happened to him.
Princess Diana: To find out what her surprise was.
Doris Stokes: So that we could all have a seance after dinner.
Winston Churchill: So that he could lead us out of this pandemic.
Phil Lynott: Because I want him to write some more songs.
6. What goes up but never down until it stops?
A stairway to heaven.
7. If l have a head, a foot and four legs what am l?