It’s Day 10 of Bloganuary today, and the topic is:
What 5 things are you grateful for today?
That’s an easy one for me. I’ve listed them below, not in any particular order:
- To have been clear of advanced thyroid cancer for 5 years now after 12 years of treatments, and so with a bit of luck have a good chance of seeing my 5 grandchildren reach adulthood.
- To be able to work as a medical secretary from home in the comfort of my own living room, doing a job I enjoy, and a job which by typing thousands of letters from various departments over the years has taught me how to have a healthy and happy old age.
- To be able to write novels as and when I want as a hobby, and then receive favourable reviews from readers who have purchased them.
- To have a loving and supportive family.
- To still be mobile and pain-free at the age of 64 so that I can enjoy keeping fit by walking/cycling around the countryside where I live and also around the beautiful Isle of Wight where we have a caravan.