Welcome to another blog hop. Today’s topic is:
Share your tips for world-building, even if it’s only a village.
I’m going to take inspiration from our late Queen, as it seems appropriate to do this on the day of her funeral. Whether you are a royalist or not, she led by example, and so here are a few tips based on how she lived her life:
- Keep your opinions to yourself, especially on politics and religion. Nod and smile. If you cannot say anything nice, then do not say anything at all.
- Dress conservatively and cover it all up. Nobody wants to see what you’ve got.
- Eat in moderation and try to keep yourself healthy. This also goes for alcohol.
- Find a sport you like and take exercise.
- Live a good life, so that when you die you will be remembered with love and gratitude.
- To have a good work ethic (thanks Phil Huston for this one).
I’m off to watch the funeral now, and so will log back in tomorrow afternoon after work. Please add your own blog or leave a comment by clicking the blue button below.