I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon here. I read Life’s Fine Whine’s blog about 5 things they’re not going to do in 2022, and so I decided to add my own. Without further ado, here are 5 things I’m not going to do in 2022:
- I am not going to feel guilty if I do not write either a new post for my blog or more words to my WIP every day. Life’s too short to worry about things that don’t need worrying about.
- I am not going to work in the hospital again now that I have experienced working from home. If I.T need their laptop returning then I’ll ask to either buy it or purchase a new one. I have my own little office set up in my front room, and it’s rather pleasant to work in peace and quiet and in a room temperature that suits me.
- I am not going to socialise again in 2022 until the Covid infection rate comes right down. At the moment it’s over 180,000 per day. Sam and I are in self-imposed lockdown!
- I am not going to let any weight slowly creep on. It’s at the limit of what I will let it get to, and the gates of heaven are narrow.
- After my brush with death on a cruise in 2017 I am not going on any more cruises in 2022 (or any other year for that matter) or getting into any more small boats/tenders.
What are you not going to do in 2022?