1. Dan Alatorre gives us these 10 things which make a story unreadable.
2. Thanks to Sacha Black for these 30 writing competitions:
3. Thanks to Archer’s Aim for this blog on how Scrivener can aid writing:
4. Good info from A Writer’s Path regarding book covers:
5. Thanks to Roberta Pimentel for these 5 ways to promote your blog for free:
6. Thanks to Jean’s Writing for this info on backing up your work:
7. The Publication Plan gives us this info on annoying writing mistakes:
8. Michael Dellert gives writers 8 reasons to use Twitter:
9. The Millionaire’s Digest gives us the key to writing an amazing blog post:
10. Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape for this infographic on how to find freelance writing jobs:
11. 4 reasons from Timothy Pike on why self-published authors should be taken more seriously than ever:
12. Yecheilyah at Pearls Before Swine gives us some advice on how to personalise our blogs without giving too much of our business away:
13. Thanks to Carly Watters for this info on how to personalise your query to agents:
14. Georgina Cromarty shares what she has learned from blogging, and how it helps her writing:
15. Here’s Melissa Bowersock at Indies Unlimited and her take on editing:
16. Sue Vincent asks – is blogging worth it?
17. Tara Sparling’s interview of Lorna Sixsmith focuses on how to market a book without annoying everybody:
Thanks to Archer’s Aim, Don Massenzio, Kim’s Author Support Blog, Chris the Story Reading Ape, and Lizzie Chantree for the re-blogs.