1. Thanks to Gina Conkle for these tips on writing dialogue:
2. Thanks to Cyndi Etler on Jane Friedman’s blog for this info on books that young adults like to read:
3. Nate Hoffelder at The Digital Reader has this interesting info for authors regarding Amazon and BookBub promotions:
4. Thanks to Jean M. Cogdell for this blog on social media and gaining readers:
Which social media sends you the most readers?
5. Thanks to Deanna Cabinian, guest on Jane Friedman’s blog, for this info on launching a book:
6. Gordon Long at Indies Unlimited gives 5 ways NOT to submit your books to him for reading and review:
7. Jean M. Cogdell asks whether bestseller lists have lost their value:
Do you think Bestseller lists have lost value?
8. Thanks to Bryn Donovan for these 25 Christmas writing prompts:
9. Jacqui Murray at Worddreams gives 20 ways to speed up your computer:
10. Jeff Bullas gives 25 Facebook marketing tips to increase sales:
11. Thanks to Josh Jones at Open Culture for this interview with Stephen King, who gives his top 20 rules for writers:
12. Thanks to Derek Haines at Just Publishing Advice via Chris, the Story Reading Ape, for this new Amazon book review policy:
Amazon Book Review Policies Updated With $50 Minimum…
Thanks to Jean M. Cogdell, Chris, the Story Reading Ape, and How To EBook for the re-blogs.
Apart from my Saturday promotional blog tomorrow and a guest blogger’s article on Monday 18th, I’m going to have a couple of weeks off blogging as I’ll be busy over Christmas and then Sam and I will be spending a few days on the Isle of Wight (no Internet in our holiday home as yet). So I’ll say this to all my lovely blogging friends:
I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. SEE YOU IN 2018!!