I’m off to the Island for the weekend, so I’ll leave you with these 11 links to check out. See you all again on Monday!
1. Jessica Bakkers reminds us not to judge a book by its cover:
Don’t judge me
2. Have a read of these winning stories from the Bloggers Bash writing competition. Well done to all!
3. Julianne Q. Johnson on a Writer’s Path confirms what I was told by an agent- don’t start your novel with a back story:
Starting Your Story With Backstory? Don’t
4. Thanks to Nicholas C. Rossis for this blog on the new Amazon KDP Reports tool:
5. Author Marketing Experts give advice on using Amazon keywords:
6. D.A Bale on Book Daily gives 8 ways to convince bloggers to review your book:
7. Janice Wald gives us 25 ways to avoid writer’s block when blogging:
8. Thanks to Wendy Janes for these 5 proofreading checks:
9. Meg Dowell at A Writer’s Path gives 22 ways to impress a first time blog reader:
22 Ways to Impress a First-Time Blog Reader With Any Post
10. Guest author Gloria Kopp on Chris, the Story Reading Ape’s blog gives 7 tips for promoting your first self-published book:
7 Tips to Help Promote Your First Self-Published Book – by Gloria Kopp…
11. Thanks to Hugh W. Roberts and Suzanne Bowditch for this info on backing up your WordPress blog:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Nikki McDonagh, OIKOS – Redaktion, BlondieAKA, How To eBook, A Writer’s Path, Don Massenzio, and Olga Nunez Miret for the re-blogs.