Thanks to these authors and bloggers below for their writing tips.
I’m going to stop my Friday Roundup and so this is the last one, but there now seems to be many other roundups to choose from. I’ve come up with a new concept for next Friday so as not to duplicate others’ blogs.
1. Stephen Bentley for this info on how to obtain more reviews:
2. Hugh’s Views & News for these 71 ways to kill your blog:
3. Derek Haines with this info on where to download free stock images:
And this one with the 12 best free grammar check and grammar corrector apps:
4. Rachel Poli with these November/December writing contests:
5. Joanna Penn with this info on mastering manuscript editing:
6. Melinda Clayton regarding moving to KDP from CreateSpace:
7. Angela Archer on writers’ retreats:
8. Mae Clair on giving an author presentation:
9. Nicholas C. Rossis with advice on Amazon reviews:
10. Susan Violante on selling books at Christmas:
11. Jean M. Cogdell on the most popular genres: