Some of these non-WordPress blogs have been shortened to add to your browser, as otherwise the links do not seem to transfer over properly.
1. Kelly D. Smith at ‘A Writer’s Path’ gives advice on how to query an agent:
2. Thanks to The Book Designer for these 7 signs to show your book is professionally published:
3. Thanks to Sally Cronin for this promotional opportunity:
4. The Happy Self-Publisher gives us these tips on writing a press release:
5. Good advice here for writers from Kristen Lamb:
6. Suzanne Rogerson gives 10 tips on running a book stall/signing:
7. Thanks to Nail Your Novel for these 3 ways in which writers fail to get maximum impact from a story:
8. Thanks to A Writer’s Path for these tips on the best social media sites for authors:
9. Thanks to Word Dreams for these 19 self-editing tips:
10. Good advice here from D.G Kaye regarding purchasing Amazon gift vouchers for somebody in another country.
11. New Amazon rules regarding reviews:
Thanks to Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Archer’s Aim, Pearls Before Swine, Don Massenzio, Kim’s Author Suppor Blog, and CK Books Publishing for the re-blogs.