1. Lauren Sapala gives us some hints on how to write great fiction:
2. Thanks to Jen Miller on Build Book Buzz for these tips on marketing:
3. Tips on writing book reviews, by Christiine Husom:
4. Some tips on marketing from Eva Lesko Natiello via The Book Designer.
5. A literary agent gives advice on how to win in self publishing, via Don Massenzio’s blog:
6. A Writer’s Path gives 10 tips for editing your short story:
7. Sacha Black tells us of 6 writing tools for 2017:
8. Thanks to Janice Wald (via D.G Kaye) for this advice regarding the Fotojet website:
9. Story Empire gives advice on how to build a Twitter list:
10. Robert Hackett on Fortune.com (via re-blog by D.G Kaye) tells us of yet another online scam:
11. Thanks to Jean M. Cogdell for this info on how to add a Stumbleupon button:
12. Kristen Lamb tells us of the single largest problem of most first time novels:
13. Thanks to Alison Williams for this warning about vanity publishers:
Thanks to A Writer’s Path, Chris, the Story Reading Ape, Don Massenzio, Indigo Sea Press, Kim’s Author Support Blog, D.G Kaye, Pearls Before Swine, and Anita Dawes & Jaye Marie for the re-blogs.